Friday, April 3, 2020

It's time to Film!

Hey guys! the time has come we FINALLY filmed our opening. I actually thought this day wouldn't come because of everything that happened. But we figured everything out and made it work. 

    So since I play the role of Mia who is the main character, I did all of the filming. Raisa and Andrea will be editing. I also got lucky because my brother was home to help film. To film, I wanted to use his professional camera, but unfortunately he left it at school in Indiana. So instead we used my Iphone 8+ to film. The quality is still great, but obviously a real camera would've been better. 


   We began filming around 6:45-7 in the evening so we could get the sunset and a good golden hour lighting. Filming was quite easy because we knew exactly what we needed to do and just banged it out in a good amount of time!  Not going to lie, this was the first time I actually put real clothes on and looked presentable throughout this whole quarentine process. It felt kind of good! 

    While filming I kept in touch with Raisa and Andrea showing them what I was doing and if there was any problems. Luckily, there wasn't and we got evrything we needed! I cant wait for them to start editing! 


Heres a clip of some raw footage from filming: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My CCR  here it is!!!